GrillGrates provide protected, high-heat grilling on the Kamado Joe Classic. The bottom plate blocks hot rushing air and flames from charring and drying out food, keeping the juices sizzling with the food instead of feeding the flames. GrillGrates are used on top of the existing grate surface. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for the Kamado Joe Classic
- Set Includes: (2) 13.75″ Mitre Cut GrillGrate Panels and (1) 13.75″ GrillGrate Panel
- Covers 90% of the grill surface
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing surface
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide