The Meadow Creek TS70P BBQ Smoker is an offset smoker for backyard or competition use. Like all of Meadow Creek’s tank smokers, the TS70P stick burner is made from a heavy steel tank and is equipped with two slide-out stainless steel grates that never rust for many years of enjoyable cooking. Reverse flow draft makes it easy to maintain a consistent and more even temperature in the smoking chamber.
The custom options configuration includes the following upgrades:
- Solid Wheels $50
- Stainless Front Shelf $125
- Extra cooking Grate $220
- Cover $155
Features of the TS70P Barbecue Smoker
- Reverse flow draft
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents and firebox door
- Exterior work shelf
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- 13″ pneumatic tires and swivel casters
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tanks are made of 3/16” plate steel and fireboxes of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
This item currently has a 4-8 week lead time as it is custom built when you place your order. This ensures you will always get the latest and greatest smoker available!
Shipping and crating fees from the manufacturer are not included. Please contact TheBBQHQ for a quote to your delivery location.
All deliveries are curbside only.