Box smokers have been doing well at competitions and backyarders love them because they’re compact, easy to use, and efficient to run. Combined with Meadow Creek’s 30+ year tradition of outstanding quality and service, the BX50 Cabinet Smoker is setting the woods on fire.
What really sets this box smoker apart is the ability to use it with or without water! Unlike some cabinet smokers on the market, such as the famous Backwoods Competitor, the BX50 works fine without water, which means you can use it for jerky. The water does help stabilize the temperature, but it does a very good job without water too.
The BX50 also comes standard with an auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug for hassle-free water smoking.
Each cooking grate holds a full-size pan.
This smoker is easy to use and quite efficient too, running at 250 degrees F for at least 8 hours on 20 pounds of charcoal. There are two thermometers for monitoring the inside of the cooking chamber. Using the BX50 as a water smoker, you should see only several degrees difference between the top and bottom thermometers once it’s up and running.
Whether you cook in the backyard, competitions, or in a commercial catering setting, the Meadow Creek BX50 is the next cool smoker to have.
66”h x 44”w x 34”d
|Smoking Chamber Dimensions||
29″h x 24″w x 20″d
11.56 sq. ft. (1665 sq. in.)
|Fire Basket Dimensions||
6”h x 18”w x 20”l
18” x 22”
|Number of Grates||
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
|Capacity of Pork Butts||
|Capacity of Baby Back Ribs||
|Capacity of Spare Ribs||
|Capacity of St. Louis Ribs||
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||
|Capacity of Brisket Flats||
|Capacity of Chicken Halves||
Features of the BX50 Cabinet Smoker
- Double walls with 1″ insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Rolls on 2 solid tires and 2 locking casters
- Stainless steel handles
- 2 stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
This item currently has a lead time of 4-8 weeks as it is custom built when you place your order. This ensures you get the latest and greatest smoker available!
Shipping and crating fees from the manufacturer are not included. Please contact TheBBQHQ for a quote to your delivery location.
All deliveries are curbside only.
This item can be ordered online and drop-shipped to your front door. Email [email protected] for more information or call (805) 285-2618.